SMU vs. Texas A&M: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 14
The SMU Mustangs (3-0) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the No. 13 Texas A&M Aggies (2-0) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Moody Coliseum. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under in the matchup is set at 142.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
SMU vs. Texas A&M Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Dallas, Texas
- Venue: Moody Coliseum
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mustangs Betting Records & Stats
- SMU combined with its opponents to score more than 142.5 points in 17 of 29 games last season.
- The Mustangs had a 145.8-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 3.3 more points than the point total for this game.
- Against the spread, the Mustangs were 11-18-0 last season.
- Last season, SMU was the underdog 17 times and won one of those games.
- Last season, the Mustangs were at least a +195 underdog on the moneyline 12 times, losing each of those contests.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Mustangs have a 33.9% chance to win.
SMU vs. Texas A&M Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 142.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 142.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional SMU Insights & Trends
- The Mustangs scored an average of 70.3 points per game last year, just 3.8 more points than the 66.5 the Aggies gave up.
- SMU went 7-10 against the spread and 9-10 overall when it scored more than 66.5 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
SMU vs. Texas A&M Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
SMU vs. Texas A&M Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|12-3-0||Home ATS Record||6-9-0|
|7-3-0||Away ATS Record||2-9-0|
|73.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||70.9|
|73.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.1|
|5-10-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-7-0|
|6-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||9-2-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.