Spurs vs. Thunder: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The San Antonio Spurs (3-7) are big, 10.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-4) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Paycom Center. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The matchup's over/under is set at 238.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Spurs vs. Thunder Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Paycom Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- TV: TNT Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Spurs Betting Records & Stats
- San Antonio has played five games this season that finished with a combined score above 238.5 points.
- The average total for San Antonio's games this season is 237.2 points, 1.3 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- San Antonio has a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Spurs have won in two of the nine contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- San Antonio has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +375.
- San Antonio has an implied victory probability of 21.1% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Spurs vs Thunder Additional Info
|Thunder vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Thunder vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Thunder vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Thunder vs Spurs Prediction|
|Thunder vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Thunder vs Spurs|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Spurs vs. Thunder Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 238.5||% of Games Over 238.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Spurs Insights & Trends
- San Antonio has the same winning percentage against the spread (.400) at home (2-3-0 record) and away (2-3-0) this year.
- The Spurs put up an average of 113.0 points per game, just 1.1 fewer points than the 114.1 the Thunder allow.
- San Antonio has put together a 3-2 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games it scores more than 114.1 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Spurs vs. Thunder Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Spurs vs. Thunder Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.