Texas A&M vs. SMU: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 14
The SMU Mustangs (3-0) are underdogs (+5.5) as they attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the No. 13 Texas A&M Aggies (2-0) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Moody Coliseum. The contest airs on ESPN+. The over/under in the matchup is set at 142.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Texas A&M vs. SMU Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Dallas, Texas
- Venue: Moody Coliseum
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas A&M Betting Records & Stats
- In 13 games last season, Texas A&M and its opponents went over 142.5 combined points.
- Texas A&M games had an average of 139.3 points last season, 3.2 less than this game's over/under.
- Texas A&M won 22 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- Texas A&M won 84.6% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (22-4).
- The Aggies had a record of 12-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -250 or shorter (85.7%).
- Based on this game's moneyline, Texas A&M has an implied win probability of 71.4%.
Texas A&M vs. SMU Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 142.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 142.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Texas A&M Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Aggies averaged 72.8 points per game, just 2.8 fewer points than the 75.6 the Mustangs gave up.
- Texas A&M had a 10-1 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall last season when scoring more than 75.6 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Texas A&M vs. SMU Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Texas A&M vs. SMU Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|12-3-0||Home ATS Record||6-9-0|
|7-3-0||Away ATS Record||2-9-0|
|73.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||70.9|
|73.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.1|
|5-10-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-7-0|
|6-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||9-2-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.