Texas State vs. Oklahoma: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Oklahoma Sooners (2-0) play the Texas State Bobcats (1-1) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
You will check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Oklahoma vs. Texas State matchup in this article.
Texas State vs. Oklahoma Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Lloyd Noble Center in Norman, Oklahoma
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Texas State vs. Oklahoma Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Oklahoma Moneyline||Texas State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Oklahoma (-16.5)||133.5||-2000||+1000||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Oklahoma (-15.5)||133.5||-2300||+1060||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas State vs. Oklahoma Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Texas State won 13 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 18 times.
- Oklahoma put together a 13-16-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, 14 Sooners games went over the point total.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.