Spurs vs. Thunder Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The San Antonio Spurs (3-7) are big, 10.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a five-game losing streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-4) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Paycom Center. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on TNT.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Spurs vs. Thunder Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Venue: Paycom Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Spurs vs. Thunder Score Prediction
- Prediction: Thunder 122 - Spurs 112
Spurs vs Thunder Additional Info
|Thunder vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Thunder vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Thunder vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Thunder vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Thunder vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Thunder vs Spurs|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Spurs vs. Thunder
- Pick ATS: Spurs (+ 10.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Thunder (-10.3)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 233.6
- The Thunder have put together a 7-3-0 ATS record this season compared to the 4-6-0 mark from the Spurs.
- San Antonio and its opponents have gone over the over/under 90% of the time this season (nine out of 10). That's more often than Oklahoma City and its opponents have (five out of 10).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Thunder are 2-2, while the Spurs are 2-7 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Spurs with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Spurs Performance Insights
- Offensively the Spurs are the 16th-ranked team in the league (113 points per game). On defense they are the worst (124.2 points conceded per game).
- On the boards, San Antonio is 25th in the NBA in rebounds (41.9 per game). It is 18th in rebounds allowed (45.1 per game).
- With 29.9 assists per game, the Spurs are second-best in the league.
- San Antonio is 24th in the NBA in turnovers per game (15.4) and 20th in turnovers forced (13.2).
- The Spurs make 12.5 3-pointers per game and shoot 35.3% from beyond the arc, ranking 14th and 19th, respectively, in the league.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.