UT Arlington vs. Texas Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Texas Longhorns (2-0) and the UT Arlington Mavericks (0-2) at Moody Center has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 76-52 and heavily favors Texas to come out on top. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Mavericks are coming off of a 74-57 loss to Lamar in their most recent outing on Friday.
UT Arlington vs. Texas Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Moody Center in Austin, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: Longhorn Network
UT Arlington vs. Texas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas 76, UT Arlington 52
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UT Arlington Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Mavericks had a -52 scoring differential last season, falling short by 1.7 points per game. They put up 72.7 points per game to rank 49th in college basketball and allowed 74.4 per contest to rank 350th in college basketball.
- UT Arlington averaged 1.2 more points in WAC games (73.9) than overall (72.7).
- In 2022-23, the Mavericks averaged 11.6 more points per game at home (78.5) than on the road (66.9).
- At home, UT Arlington gave up 75.6 points per game last season, 4.2 more than it allowed on the road (71.4).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.