How to Watch the Miami (OH) vs. Buffalo Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 15
MAC foes meet when the Miami (OH) RedHawks (8-2) and the Buffalo Bulls (3-7) play on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Fred C. Yager Stadium.
Miami (OH) has the 97th-ranked offense this year (345.4 yards per game), and has been even more effective on defense, ranking 24th-best with just 322.5 yards allowed per game. Buffalo's offense has been a bottom-25 unit in total offense this season, posting 321.1 total yards per game, which ranks 24th-worst in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 61st with 370.9 total yards allowed per contest.
We dive into all of the info you need to know about this contest below, including how to watch on ESPN2.
Miami (OH) vs. Buffalo Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Oxford, Ohio
- Venue: Fred C. Yager Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
Miami (OH) vs. Buffalo Key Statistics
|345.4 (100th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||321.1 (111th)|
|322.5 (23rd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||370.9 (61st)|
|160.7 (63rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||130.9 (96th)|
|184.7 (109th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||190.2 (107th)|
|11 (29th)||Turnovers (Rank)||14 (67th)|
|9 (118th)||Takeaways (Rank)||17 (29th)|
Miami (OH) Stats Leaders
- Brett Gabbert has thrown for 1,634 yards (163.4 ypg) to lead Miami (OH), completing 59% of his passes and tossing 14 touchdown passes compared to five interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 140 rushing yards on 49 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Rashad Amos has carried the ball 133 times for a team-high 694 yards on the ground and has found the end zone seven times as a runner.
- This season, Kenny Tracy has carried the ball 43 times for 211 yards (21.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Gage Larvadain's team-high 642 yards as a receiver have come on 37 receptions (out of 58 targets) with seven touchdowns.
- Joe Wilkins has hauled in 24 receptions totaling 332 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Cade McDonald's 21 receptions have yielded 281 yards and two touchdowns.
Buffalo Stats Leaders
- Cole Snyder has recored 1,854 passing yards, or 185.4 per game, so far this season. He has completed 56% of his passes and has recorded 13 touchdowns with nine interceptions.
- The team's top rusher, Ron Cook Jr., has carried the ball 123 times for 517 yards (51.7 per game) with five touchdowns. He's also caught 27 passes for 220 yards and one touchdown.
- Mike Washington has run for 320 yards across 81 carries, scoring two touchdowns.
- Darrell Harding Jr. has collected 20 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 362 (36.2 yards per game). He's been targeted 36 times and has three touchdowns.
- Marlyn Johnson has caught 35 passes and compiled 335 receiving yards (33.5 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Cole Harrity has racked up 276 reciving yards (27.6 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Miami (OH) or Buffalo gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.