Texas vs. Rice: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 15
The Texas Longhorns (2-0) go up against the Rice Owls (1-1) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2023. The matchup airs on LHN.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Texas vs. Rice matchup.
Texas vs. Rice Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Moody Center in Austin, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: Longhorn Network
Texas vs. Rice Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas Moneyline||Rice Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas (-20.5)||155.5||-3000||+1200||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Texas (-20.5)||155.5||-4500||+1600||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas vs. Rice Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Texas went 18-17-0 ATS last season.
- The Longhorns and their opponents combined to go over the point total 17 out of 35 times last season.
- Rice put together a 13-16-0 ATS record last year.
- The Owls and their opponents combined to go over the point total 19 out of 29 times last season.
Texas Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +3000
- Bookmakers rate Texas much higher (14th-best in college basketball) than the computer rankings do (162nd).
- With odds of +3000, Texas has been given a 3.2% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.