North Texas vs. St. John's (NY) Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest features the St. John's (NY) Red Storm (1-1) and the North Texas Mean Green (2-0) clashing at TD Arena in what is expected to be a close matchup, with a projected 80-77 win for St. John's (NY) according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 1:30 PM ET on November 16.
Based on our computer prediction, North Texas should cover the point spread, which is listed at 5.5. The two teams are projected to exceed the 135.5 over/under.
North Texas vs. St. John's (NY) Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Charleston, South Carolina
- Venue: TD Arena
- Line: St. John's (NY) -5.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): St. John's (NY) -210, North Texas +175
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
North Texas vs. St. John's (NY) Score Prediction
- Prediction: St. John's (NY) 80, North Texas 77
Spread & Total Prediction for North Texas vs. St. John's (NY)
- Pick ATS: North Texas (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (135.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
North Texas Performance Insights
- Because of North Texas' offensive struggles last season, ranking 22nd-worst in the nation with 64.5 points per game, it was forced to count on its defense, which ranked best in college basketball by allowing 55.8 points per game.
- The Mean Green ranked eighth-best in college basketball by allowing only 26.7 rebounds per game. They ranked 251st in college basketball by averaging 30.6 rebounds per contest.
- North Texas ranked 329th in the country with 11 dimes per contest.
- The Mean Green were 44th in the nation with 10.5 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 224th with 11.4 forced turnovers per contest.
- Last year the Mean Green sank 7.5 threes per game (166th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 35.1% (122nd-ranked) from downtown.
- North Texas dominated in terms of defending against three-pointers, as it ranked fifth-best in college basketball in treys allowed (5.1 per game) and 18th-best in three-point percentage allowed (30.2%).
- Last year North Texas took 58.7% two-pointers, accounting for 66.7% of the team's baskets. It shot 41.3% from three-point land (33.3% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.