Rice vs. Georgia Tech Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game at Tudor Fieldhouse has the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-0) going head to head against the Rice Owls (2-1) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 72-56 win, heavily favoring Georgia Tech.
The Owls fell in their last outing 67-42 against TCU on Sunday.
Rice vs. Georgia Tech Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Tudor Fieldhouse in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Rice vs. Georgia Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia Tech 72, Rice 56
Other AAC Predictions
- Chicago State vs Florida Atlantic
- Gardner-Webb vs Charlotte
- North Texas vs SFA
- South Florida vs Alabama
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Rice Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Owls' +149 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 4.7 points per game) was a result of putting up 71.7 points per game (56th in college basketball) while allowing 67 per outing (248th in college basketball).
- On offense, Rice posted 69.4 points per game last season in conference contests. As a comparison, its season average (71.7 points per game) was 2.3 PPG higher.
- At home, the Owls averaged 2.5 more points per game last year (73.5) than they did in road games (71).
- In 2022-23, Rice allowed 66.3 points per game in home games. When playing on the road, it allowed 68.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.