SFA vs. North Texas Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest between the North Texas Eagles (2-1) and the Stephen F. Austin Ladyjacks (1-1) at William R. Johnson Coliseum has a projected final score of 78-73 based on our computer prediction, with North Texas securing the victory. Game time is at 7:30 PM on November 16.
The Ladyjacks are coming off of an 84-81 loss to Liberty in their most recent outing on Friday.
SFA vs. North Texas Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: William R. Johnson Coliseum in Huntsville, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
SFA vs. North Texas Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Texas 78, SFA 73
Other WAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
SFA Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Ladyjacks outscored opponents by 14.6 points per game last season, with a +495 scoring differential overall. They put up 75.3 points per game (29th in college basketball) and allowed 60.7 per outing (81st in college basketball).
- On offense, SFA averaged 77.8 points per game last year in conference matchups. To compare, its season average (75.3 points per game) was 2.5 PPG lower.
- The Ladyjacks put up 79.6 points per game in home games last season, compared to 71.3 points per game on the road, a difference of 8.3 points per contest.
- In home games, SFA gave up 3.9 fewer points per game (60.4) than on the road (64.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.