Texas Southern vs. Virginia: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 16
The Virginia Cavaliers (3-0) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when hosting the Texas Southern Tigers (0-2) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at John Paul Jones Arena. It airs at 7:00 PM ET on ACC Network.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Virginia vs. Texas Southern matchup.
Texas Southern vs. Virginia Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network
Texas Southern vs. Virginia Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Virginia Moneyline||Texas Southern Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Virginia (-22.5)||128.5||-5000||+1400||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Virginia (-20.5)||129.5||-10000||+2400||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas Southern vs. Virginia Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Texas Southern put together a 10-19-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Tigers were an underdog by 22.5 points or more three times last year, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- Virginia compiled a 12-18-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 15 times in Cavaliers games.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.