Texas A&M vs. Oral Roberts Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest that pits the Texas A&M Aggies (3-0) against the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (1-2) at Reed Arena has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 83-60 in favor of Texas A&M, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Texas A&M is projected to cover the point spread (20.5) versus Oral Roberts. The two sides are projected to fall short of the 147.5 over/under.
Texas A&M vs. Oral Roberts Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: College Station, Texas
- Venue: Reed Arena
- Line: Texas A&M -20.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Texas A&M -3000, Oral Roberts +1300
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Texas A&M vs. Oral Roberts Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas A&M 83, Oral Roberts 60
Spread & Total Prediction for Texas A&M vs. Oral Roberts
- Pick ATS: Texas A&M (-20.5)
- Pick OU: Under (147.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Texas A&M Performance Insights
- At 72.8 points scored per game and 66.5 points allowed last year, Texas A&M was 149th in the country offensively and 71st on defense.
- On the glass, the Aggies were 54th in the nation in rebounds (34.0 per game) last year. They were 39th in rebounds allowed (28.5 per game).
- Texas A&M was 221st in the nation in assists (12.5 per game) last season.
- At 6.2 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 32.6% from beyond the arc last year, the Aggies were 299th and 267th in the country, respectively, in those categories.
- Texas A&M was 300th in the country in 3-pointers allowed (8.3 per game) and 120th in 3-point percentage defensively (33.0%) last season.
- Last season, Texas A&M attempted 34.5% of its shots from behind the 3-point line, and 65.5% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 26% of Texas A&M's baskets were 3-pointers, and 74% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.