Texas State vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game at Strahan Arena has the Texas State Bobcats (2-0) matching up with the UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (0-2) at 6:00 PM ET (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 79-52 victory as our model heavily favors Texas State.
The Bobcats came out on top in their last game 74-48 against Bowling Green on Saturday.
Texas State vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Strahan Arena in San Marcos, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Texas State vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas State 79, UT Rio Grande Valley 52
Other Sun Belt Predictions
- Coastal Carolina vs Furman
- Southern Miss vs North Alabama
- Nicholls vs Louisiana
- Marshall vs Northern Kentucky
- Mississippi Valley State vs UL Monroe
- Arkansas vs Arkansas State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Texas State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bobcats' +274 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 8.3 points per game) was a result of putting up 67.5 points per game (133rd in college basketball) while allowing 59.2 per contest (52nd in college basketball).
- Texas State put up 66.5 points per game last year in conference matchups, which was 1 fewer points per game than its season average (67.5).
- When playing at home, the Bobcats averaged 4.2 more points per game last year (69.6) than they did on the road (65.4).
- Defensively Texas State played better in home games last year, allowing 54.7 points per game, compared to 64.4 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.