UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Oklahoma: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Oklahoma Sooners (3-0) will look to continue a three-game winning run when hosting the UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (1-2) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Lloyd Noble Center. It airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Oklahoma vs. UT Rio Grande Valley matchup.
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Oklahoma Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Lloyd Noble Center in Norman, Oklahoma
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Oklahoma Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Oklahoma Moneyline||UT Rio Grande Valley Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Oklahoma (-26.5)||153.5||-5000||+1400||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Oklahoma (-26.5)||153.5||-8000||+1800||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Oklahoma Betting Trends (2022-23)
- UT Rio Grande Valley compiled a 13-14-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Vaqueros were an underdog by 26.5 points or more last season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Oklahoma covered 13 times in 29 chances against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 14 times in Sooners games.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.