Best Bets & Odds for the Washington State vs. Colorado Game – Friday, November 17
Pac-12 foes will do battle when the Washington State Cougars (4-6) battle the Colorado Buffaloes (4-6) at Martin Stadium in Pullman, Washington. In the article below, we include best bets and tips to help you make informed betting decisions.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Washington State vs. Colorado? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Washington State vs. Colorado?
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Pullman, Washington
- Venue: Martin Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Washington State 31, Colorado 30
- Washington State has won 25% of the games this season when it was the moneyline favorite (1-3).
- The Cougars are 0-3 (winning only 25% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -185 or shorter.
- Colorado has been an underdog in six games this season and won one (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Buffaloes have a record of in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +150 on the moneyline.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Cougars a 64.9% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Washington State has four wins in nine games versus the spread this season.
- The Cougars have covered the spread once this season when favored by 4 points or more (in four chances).
- Colorado has six wins against the spread in 10 games this season.
- This season, the Buffaloes have an ATS record of 5-1 in their six games as an underdog of 4 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Washington State vs. Colorado matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (59.5)
- Five of Washington State's games this season have gone over Friday's over/under of 59.5 points.
- There have been five Colorado games that have finished with a combined score over 59.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 59.5 is 1.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Washington State (30.3 points per game) and Colorado (30.7 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||57.4||58.1||56.9|
|Implied Total AVG||32.7||32.8||32.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-3||0-2||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||2-0||0-3|
|Point Total AVG||62.2||61.4||63.3|
|Implied Total AVG||38.4||37.8||39.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-1||2-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-5||0-3||1-2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.