Lamar vs. Pacific Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest between the Lamar Cardinals (2-1) and the Pacific Tigers (1-2) at Alex G. Spanos Center has a projected final score of 76-72 based on our computer prediction, with Lamar taking home the win. Game time is at 5:00 PM on November 18.
According to our computer prediction, Lamar is projected to cover the spread (11.5) against Pacific. The two teams are expected to come in below the 148.5 over/under.
Lamar vs. Pacific Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Stockton, California
- Venue: Alex G. Spanos Center
- Line: Pacific -11.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Pacific -650, Lamar +450
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lamar vs. Pacific Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lamar 76, Pacific 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Lamar vs. Pacific
- Pick ATS: Lamar (+11.5)
- Pick OU: Under (148.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Lamar Performance Insights
- With 67.9 points per game on offense, Lamar was 274th in college basketball last season. On defense, it ceded 74.5 points per contest, which ranked 303rd in college basketball.
- The Cardinals were 117th in the nation with 32.6 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 283rd with 32.7 rebounds allowed per game.
- Lamar ranked 163rd in the nation with 13.2 assists per game.
- The Cardinals averaged 14.0 turnovers per game (25th-worst in college basketball), and forced 11.6 turnovers per game (206th-ranked).
- The Cardinals were 329th in the country with 5.7 threes per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 299th with a 32.0% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- Lamar struggled to stop shooters from beyond the arc, ranking 16th-worst in college basketball with 9.0 treys allowed per game. It ranked 205th by allowing a 34.1% three-point percentage to opponents last season.
- Lamar attempted 39.1 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 68.5% of the shots it attempted (and 76.6% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 17.9 threes per contest, which were 31.5% of its shots (and 23.4% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.