How to Watch the SFA vs. Eastern Kentucky Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (4-6) take on a familiar opponent when they visit the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (3-7) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Roy Kidd Stadium in a UAC showdown.
Eastern Kentucky sports the 41st-ranked scoring offense this season (28.8 points per game), and has been less effective on the other side of the ball, ranking 16th-worst with 34.1 points allowed per game. From an offensive standpoint, SFA is compiling 29.8 points per game (34th-ranked). It ranks 100th in the FCS on defense (31.3 points allowed per game).
In the article below, we provide all the details you need to watch this matchup on ESPN+.
SFA vs. Eastern Kentucky Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Richmond, Kentucky
- Venue: Roy Kidd Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- SMU vs Memphis
- UCLA vs USC
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
SFA vs. Eastern Kentucky Key Statistics
|409.0 (26th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||435.0 (16th)|
|389.7 (95th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||485.4 (127th)|
|151.4 (60th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||157.4 (46th)|
|257.6 (20th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||277.6 (10th)|
|1 (51st)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (121st)|
|4 (5th)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (21st)|
SFA Stats Leaders
- Brian Maurer leads SFA with 1,738 yards on 165-of-293 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 240 rushing yards (24.0 ypg) on 58 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Jerrell Wimbley has rushed for 666 yards on 126 carries so far this year while scoring six times on the ground.
- Anthony Williams has 310 receiving yards (31.0 yards per game) on 23 catches and five touchdowns while piling up 481 rushing yards on 105 attempts with four touchdowns.
- Kylon Harris has totaled 53 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 618 (61.8 yards per game). He's been targeted 49 times and has eight touchdowns.
- Lawton Rikel has put together a 382-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught 34 passes on 28 targets.
Eastern Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Parker McKinney has thrown for 2,776 yards (277.6 ypg) to lead Eastern Kentucky, completing 63% of his passes and recording 19 touchdown passes compared to 12 interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 220 rushing yards on 63 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Joshua Carter has 665 rushing yards on 106 carries with four touchdowns.
- Braedon Sloan has 615 yards (61.5 per game) on 129 carries with eight touchdowns, while also hauling in 436 yards in the passing game (on 38 catches), finding the end zone three times through the air.
- Jaden Smith's leads his squad with 706 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 66 receptions (out of 75 targets) and scored five touchdowns.
- Jalen Burbage has been the target of 33 passes and racked up 30 grabs for 359 yards, an average of 35.9 yards per contest. He's found the end zone three times through the air this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Eastern Kentucky or SFA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.