Stars vs. Avalanche: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Dallas Stars (11-3-1, on a four-game winning streak) host the Colorado Avalanche (10-5) at American Airlines Center. The contest on Saturday, November 18 starts at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Stars vs. Avalanche Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
|Stars (-130)||Avalanche (+105)||6.5||Stars (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Stars Betting Insights
- The Stars have been a moneyline favorite 13 times this season, and have finished 10-3 in those games.
- Dallas has an 8-1 record (winning 88.9% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -130 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Stars' implied win probability is 56.5%.
- In seven of 15 matches this season, Dallas and its opponent have combined for more than 6.5 goals.
Stars vs Avalanche Additional Info
|Stars vs Avalanche Odds/Over/Under|
|Stars vs Avalanche Prediction|
|Stars vs Avalanche Player Props|
|How to Watch Stars vs Avalanche|
Stars vs. Avalanche Rankings
|Stars Total (Rank)||Avalanche Total (Rank)|
|51 (15th)||Goals||55 (10th)|
|38 (4th)||Goals Allowed||46 (10th)|
|10 (20th)||Power Play Goals||11 (17th)|
|5 (1st)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||8 (9th)|
Stars Advanced Stats
- In its last 10 contests Dallas has gone 7-3-0 overall, with a 4-6-0 record against the spread.
- Six of Dallas' last 10 contests hit the over.
- The Stars' past 10 games have averaged 0.5 fewer goals than the over/under of 6.5 set for this matchup.
- In the last 10 games, the Stars have scored 0.6 more goals per game than their season average.
- The Stars offense's 51 total goals (3.4 per game) rank 15th in the league.
- The Stars have conceded the fourth-fewest goals in NHL action this season, 38 (2.5 per game).
- The team's goal differential is sixth-best in the league at +13.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.