UT Arlington vs. UTSA Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game at College Park Center has the UTSA Roadrunners (2-1) squaring off against the UT Arlington Mavericks (0-3) at 3:00 PM ET on November 18. Our computer prediction projects a 71-64 victory for UTSA.
Their last time out, the Mavericks lost 110-64 to Texas on Tuesday.
UT Arlington vs. UTSA Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: College Park Center in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UT Arlington vs. UTSA Score Prediction
- Prediction: UTSA 71, UT Arlington 64
Other WAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UT Arlington Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Mavericks put up 72.7 points per game (49th in college basketball) while giving up 74.4 per contest last season (350th in college basketball). They had a -52 scoring differential and were outscored by 1.7 points per game.
- UT Arlington's offense was better in WAC games last year, putting up 73.9 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 72.7 PPG.
- The Mavericks averaged 78.5 points per game last season at home, which was 11.6 more points than they averaged in road games (66.9).
- UT Arlington ceded 75.6 points per game in home games. In road games, it allowed 71.4.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.