UTEP vs. Cal Baptist Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game at CBU Events Center has the Cal Baptist Lancers (3-0) matching up with the UTEP Miners (3-0) at 2:00 PM ET (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 83-46 victory as our model heavily favors Cal Baptist.
In their last game on Tuesday, the Miners claimed a 63-55 win over Texas A&M-Kingsville.
UTEP vs. Cal Baptist Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: CBU Events Center in Riverside, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UTEP vs. Cal Baptist Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cal Baptist 83, UTEP 46
Other CUSA Predictions
- Louisiana Tech vs Texas
- Michigan vs Middle Tennessee
- Western Kentucky vs Miami (OH)
- Coppin State vs Florida International
- Liberty vs N.C. A&T
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UTEP Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Miners outscored opponents by 4.4 points per game last season with a +140 scoring differential overall. They put up 68.3 points per game (117th in college basketball) and allowed 63.9 per contest (171st in college basketball).
- UTEP averaged 0.7 fewer points in CUSA games (67.6) than overall (68.3).
- The Miners put up more points at home (72.4 per game) than away (66.2) last season.
- UTEP conceded 64.6 points per game at home last season, and 64.3 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.