Wyatt Johnston Game Preview: Stars vs. Avalanche - November 18
Wyatt Johnston and the Dallas Stars will face the Colorado Avalanche at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, at American Airlines Center. Prop bets for Johnston in that upcoming Stars-Avalanche matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Wyatt Johnston vs. Avalanche Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +240)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Johnston Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Johnston has a plus-minus of +4, while averaging 16:59 on the ice per game.
- In six of 15 games this year, Johnston has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- Johnston has a point in seven games this season (out of 15), including multiple points four times.
- Johnston has an assist in five of 15 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- The implied probability that Johnston goes over his points prop total is 46.5%, based on the odds.
- There is a 29.4% chance of Johnston having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Johnston Stats vs. the Avalanche
- The Avalanche have conceded 46 goals in total (3.1 per game), which ranks 10th in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+9) ranks eighth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Colorado|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.