Abilene Christian vs. Fordham Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest features the Abilene Christian Wildcats (2-2) and the Fordham Rams (2-1) clashing at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center (on November 19) at 5:45 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 74-68 win for Abilene Christian, who is slightly favored based on our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Abilene Christian is a good bet to cover the spread, which is listed at 2.5. The two sides are projected to go over the 140.5 over/under.
Abilene Christian vs. Fordham Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 5:45 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Venue: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
- Line: Fordham -2.5
- Point Total: 140.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Abilene Christian vs. Fordham Score Prediction
- Prediction: Abilene Christian 74, Fordham 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Abilene Christian vs. Fordham
- Pick ATS: Abilene Christian (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (140.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Abilene Christian Performance Insights
- Abilene Christian posted 75.0 points per game (95th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while ceding 71.1 points per contest (211th-ranked).
- The Wildcats pulled down 29.6 boards per game (298th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 30.1 rebounds per contest (106th-ranked).
- Abilene Christian piled up assists last year, ranking 24th-best in college basketball with 15.7 per game.
- The Wildcats averaged 12.3 turnovers per game last season (224th-ranked in college basketball), and they forced 16.4 turnovers per game (seventh-best).
- The Wildcats were 219th in the nation with 7.0 threes per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 168th with a 34.4% shooting percentage from downtown.
- Abilene Christian gave up 6.2 three-pointers per game (51st-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 36.2% three-point percentage (317th-ranked).
- Abilene Christian took 65.9% two-pointers and 34.1% from beyond the arc last year. Of the team's buckets, 74% were two-pointers and 26% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.