Baylor vs. Harvard Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game between the Baylor Bears (2-0) and Harvard Crimson (3-1) matching up at Ferrell Center has a projected final score of 77-67 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Baylor, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
In their last game on Tuesday, the Bears claimed an 84-77 victory over Utah.
Baylor vs. Harvard Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Ferrell Center in Waco, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Baylor vs. Harvard Score Prediction
- Prediction: Baylor 77, Harvard 67
Other Big 12 Predictions
- Youngstown State vs West Virginia
- Cincinnati vs Toledo
- Army vs TCU
- Louisiana Tech vs Texas
- Wisconsin vs Kansas State
- Grambling vs Houston
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Baylor Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bears had a +272 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 8.3 points per game. They put up 71.8 points per game, 55th in college basketball, and allowed 63.5 per outing to rank 157th in college basketball.
- With 69.6 points per game in Big 12 contests, Baylor tallied 2.2 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (71.8 PPG).
- The Bears scored 73.1 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 68.8 points per game in away games, a difference of 4.3 points per contest.
- Baylor gave up 57.3 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 68.7 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.