Houston vs. Grambling Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game between the Houston Cougars (2-0) and the Grambling Tigers (2-2) at Fertitta Center should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 92-61 and heavily favors Houston to take home the win. Game time is at 3:00 PM ET on November 19.
In their last time out, the Cougars won on Tuesday 106-65 against Sam Houston.
Houston vs. Grambling Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Fertitta Center in Houston, Texas
Houston vs. Grambling Score Prediction
- Prediction: Houston 92, Grambling 61
Other Big 12 Predictions
- Cincinnati vs Toledo
- Youngstown State vs West Virginia
- Louisiana Tech vs Texas
- Army vs TCU
- Harvard vs Baylor
- Wisconsin vs Kansas State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Houston Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cougars outscored opponents by 5.3 points per game last season, with a +164 scoring differential overall. They put up 64.8 points per game (183rd in college basketball) and allowed 59.5 per outing (57th in college basketball).
- Houston averaged 67.3 points per game last year in conference games, which was 2.5 more points per game than its overall average (64.8).
- The Cougars averaged 67.1 points per game last year at home, which was 3.2 more points than they averaged away from home (63.9).
- When playing at home, Houston allowed 9.1 fewer points per game (55.7) than away from home (64.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.