Incarnate Word vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game that pits the Incarnate Word Cardinals (1-2) versus the UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (0-3) at McDermott Center is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 68-56 in favor of Incarnate Word, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 3:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Cardinals are coming off of a 61-55 loss to TCU in their most recent outing on Wednesday.
Incarnate Word vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: McDermott Center in San Antonio, Texas
Incarnate Word vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Score Prediction
- Prediction: Incarnate Word 68, UT Rio Grande Valley 56
Other Southland Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Incarnate Word Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cardinals scored 58.7 points per game last season (300th in college basketball) and gave up 58.3 (39th in college basketball) for a +11 scoring differential overall.
- In conference games last year, Incarnate Word tallied more points per contest (59.9) than its overall average (58.7).
- The Cardinals scored 62.9 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 53.5 points per game in road games, a difference of 9.4 points per contest.
- At home, Incarnate Word surrendered 5.3 fewer points per game (55.6) than on the road (60.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.