Rice vs. Saint Mary's (CA) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game that pits the Rice Owls (2-2) against the Saint Mary's Gaels (2-1) at Tudor Fieldhouse has a projected final score of 60-54 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Rice, who is a small favorite in this matchup according to our model. Tipoff is at 3:00 PM on November 19.
In their most recent game on Thursday, the Owls suffered a 78-75 loss to Georgia Tech.
Rice vs. Saint Mary's (CA) Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Tudor Fieldhouse in Houston, Texas
Rice vs. Saint Mary's (CA) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Rice 60, Saint Mary's (CA) 54
Other AAC Predictions
- East Carolina vs Ohio State
- North Texas vs Southern Illinois
- Tulane vs Mercer
- North Florida vs South Florida
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Rice Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Owls put up 71.7 points per game (56th in college basketball) last season while giving up 67.0 per outing (248th in college basketball). They had a +149 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 4.7 points per game.
- Rice's offense was less effective in AAC action last year, tallying 69.4 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 71.7 PPG.
- The Owls averaged 73.5 points per game in home games last season, compared to 71.0 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 2.5 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Rice allowed 66.3 points per game in home games. Away from home, it allowed 68.0.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.