Tony Pollard Week 11 Preview vs. the Panthers
Tony Pollard has a good matchup when his Dallas Cowboys meet the Carolina Panthers in Week 11 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Panthers allow 131.9 rushing yards per game, seventh-worst in the league.
Pollard, on 135 carries, has a team-best 529 rushing yards (58.8 ypg). He has scored two TDs on the ground. Pollard has accumulated 29 catches this season for 190 yards.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Pollard and the Cowboys with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pollard vs. the Panthers
- Pollard vs the Panthers (since 2021): 1 GP / 67 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- Two opposing rushers have picked up 100 or more rushing yards in a matchup against the Panthers during the 2023 season.
- Carolina has allowed 11 opposing rushers to record one or more TDs on the groun against them this year.
- Four opposing rushers have scored two or more TDs on the ground against the Panthers this season.
- The 131.9 rushing yards per game yielded by the Panthers defense makes them the NFL's 26th-ranked run defense.
- Opponents of the Panthers have put up 15 touchdowns on the ground (1.7 per game). The Panthers' defense is 30th in the league in that category.
Cowboys Player Previews
Tony Pollard Rushing Props vs. the Panthers
- Rushing Yards: 65.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Pollard with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pollard Rushing Insights
- Pollard hit his rushing yards over two times in nine games played this season.
- The Cowboys, who are third in NFL play in points scored, have passed 54.7% of the time while running 45.3%.
- He has carried the ball in 135 of his team's 262 total rushing attempts this season (51.5%).
- Pollard scored multiple touchdowns on the ground once this season, but that was his only game with at least one rushing score.
- He has scored two of his team's 25 offensive touchdowns this season (8.0%).
- He has 37 red zone carries for 57.8% of the team share (his team runs on 52.9% of its plays in the red zone).
Tony Pollard Receiving Props vs the Panthers
- Receiving Yards: 18.5 (-111)
Pollard Receiving Insights
- Pollard, in the receiving game, has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in three of nine games this season.
- Pollard has 11.0% of his team's target share (35 targets on 317 passing attempts).
- He is averaging 5.4 yards per target (123rd in league play), picking up 190 yards on 35 passes thrown his way.
- Having played nine games this season, Pollard has not had a TD reception.
- Pollard (seven red zone targets) has been targeted 12.3% of the time in the red zone (57 total red zone pass attempts on the team).
Pollard's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Giants||11/12/2023||Week 10||15 ATT / 55 YDS / 0 TDs||0 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Eagles||11/5/2023||Week 9||12 ATT / 51 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 3 REC / 12 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Rams||10/29/2023||Week 8||12 ATT / 53 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 2 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Chargers||10/16/2023||Week 6||15 ATT / 30 YDS / 0 TDs||7 TAR / 6 REC / 80 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at 49ers||10/8/2023||Week 5||8 ATT / 29 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 4 REC / 35 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.