UT Arlington vs. Arizona Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest that pits the Arizona Wildcats (4-0) versus the UT Arlington Mavericks (2-1) at McKale Center is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 90-69 in favor of Arizona, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on November 19.
According to our computer prediction, UT Arlington projects to cover the 27.5-point spread in its matchup against Arizona. The over/under is listed at 154.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
UT Arlington vs. Arizona Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Tucson, Arizona
- Venue: McKale Center
- Line: Arizona -27.5
- Point Total: 154.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UT Arlington vs. Arizona Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arizona 90, UT Arlington 69
Spread & Total Prediction for UT Arlington vs. Arizona
- Pick ATS: UT Arlington (+27.5)
- Pick OU: Over (154.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UT Arlington Performance Insights
- Last season UT Arlington averaged 66.4 points per game (314th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 68.4 points per contest (123rd-ranked).
- The Mavericks pulled down 33.6 rebounds per game (69th-ranked in college basketball). They allowed 31.1 rebounds per contest (175th-ranked).
- UT Arlington averaged 13.5 assists per game, which ranked them 143rd in college basketball.
- The Mavericks committed 12.8 turnovers per game (272nd-ranked in college basketball). They forced 13.8 turnovers per contest (54th-ranked).
- The Mavericks were 285th in the country with 6.4 treys per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 299th with a 32.0% shooting percentage from downtown.
- UT Arlington ranked 204th in the country with 7.4 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 327th with a 36.4% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Of the shots attempted by UT Arlington last year, 65.5% of them were two-pointers (73.3% of the team's made baskets) and 34.5% were from beyond the arc (26.7%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.