UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Incarnate Word Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game between the Incarnate Word Cardinals (1-2) and UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (0-3) going head to head at McDermott Center has a projected final score of 68-56 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Incarnate Word, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will begin at 3:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Vaqueros head into this matchup on the heels of a 66-63 loss to Texas State on Friday.
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Incarnate Word Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: McDermott Center in San Antonio, Texas
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. Incarnate Word Score Prediction
- Prediction: Incarnate Word 68, UT Rio Grande Valley 56
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UT Rio Grande Valley Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Vaqueros were outscored by 5.2 points per game last season with a -158 scoring differential overall. They put up 62.3 points per game (237th in college basketball) and allowed 67.5 per outing (262nd in college basketball).
- In conference play, UT Rio Grande Valley put up more points (65.5 per game) than it did overall (62.3) in 2022-23.
- The Vaqueros averaged 61.6 points per game at home last season, and 63.8 away.
- UT Rio Grande Valley conceded fewer points at home (63.4 per game) than on the road (71.6) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.