Houston Christian vs. Texas A&M Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest features the Texas A&M Aggies (2-1) and the Houston Christian Huskies (1-3) matching up at Reed Arena in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 77-50 win for heavily favored Texas A&M according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 20.
The Huskies lost their most recent game 105-36 against Virginia Tech on Thursday.
Houston Christian vs. Texas A&M Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Reed Arena in College Station, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Houston Christian vs. Texas A&M Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas A&M 77, Houston Christian 50
Other Southland Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Houston Christian Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Huskies' -128 scoring differential last season (outscored by 4.4 points per game) was a result of scoring 58.7 points per game (300th in college basketball) while allowing 63.1 per contest (139th in college basketball).
- In conference action, Houston Christian scored fewer points (57.7 per game) than it did overall (58.7) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Huskies scored 65 points per game last season. On the road, they averaged 52.5.
- At home, Houston Christian gave up 55.2 points per game, 14.8 fewer points than it allowed away (70).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.