Houston Christian vs. UTSA Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's game at Sharp Gymnasium has the Houston Christian Huskies (0-2) going head to head against the UTSA Roadrunners (1-3) at 8:00 PM ET on November 20. Our computer prediction projects a 85-77 victory for Houston Christian.
According to our computer prediction, Houston Christian is a good bet to cover the spread, which is currently listed at 5.5. The two teams are projected to come in below the 162.5 over/under.
Houston Christian vs. UTSA Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Sharp Gymnasium
- Line: UTSA -5.5
- Point Total: 162.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UTSA -250, Houston Christian +195
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Houston Christian vs. UTSA Score Prediction
- Prediction: Houston Christian 85, UTSA 77
Spread & Total Prediction for Houston Christian vs. UTSA
- Pick ATS: Houston Christian (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Under (162.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Houston Christian Performance Insights
- Houston Christian's defensive performance was -2-worst in the nation last season with 83.1 points allowed per contest, but offensively it was more consistent, scoring 77.6 points per game (43rd-ranked in college basketball).
- Last season the Huskies grabbed 31.3 rebounds per game (210th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 31.9 rebounds per contest (231st-ranked).
- Houston Christian averaged 14.8 assists per game, which ranked them 56th in college basketball.
- The Huskies struggled in the turnover area last year, ranking ninth-worst in college basketball with 15 turnovers per game. They ranked 159th with 12.1 forced turnovers per contest.
- With 8.3 three-pointers per game, the Huskies were 74th in the country. They sported a 36.5% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 56th in college basketball.
- Houston Christian ranked 22nd-worst in college basketball with a 36.7% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc. Meanwhile, it gave up 7.6 treys per game (230th-ranked in college basketball).
- Last year Houston Christian took 61% two-pointers, accounting for 68.9% of the team's buckets. It shot 39% threes (31.1% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.