SFA vs. Drake Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's game at John Gray Gymnasium has the Drake Bulldogs (3-0) squaring off against the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (3-1) at 1:30 PM ET (on November 20). Our computer prediction projects a close 78-77 victory for Drake, so expect a competitive matchup.
Based on our computer prediction, SFA should cover the point spread, which is listed at 3.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 145.5 total.
SFA vs. Drake Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: George Town, Cayman Islands
- Venue: John Gray Gymnasium
- Line: Drake -3.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Drake -165, SFA +140
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
SFA vs. Drake Score Prediction
- Prediction: Drake 78, SFA 77
Spread & Total Prediction for SFA vs. Drake
- Pick ATS: SFA (+3.5)
- Pick OU: Over (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
SFA Performance Insights
- Last season SFA posted 75.8 points per game (77th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 70 points per contest (174th-ranked).
- The 'Jacks pulled down 31.4 rebounds per game (201st-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 29.4 rebounds per contest (71st-ranked).
- SFA dished out 15.1 assists per game, which ranked them 46th in the country.
- The 'Jacks struggled in terms of turnovers last year, ranking 17th-worst in the country with 14.4 turnovers per game. On the other hand, they ranked third-best in college basketball with 17.4 forced turnovers per game.
- The 'Jacks drained 6.3 treys per game last season (288th-ranked in college basketball), and they owned a 38.2% three-point percentage (14th-best).
- SFA surrendered 6.7 three-pointers per game (111th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 33.2% three-point percentage (137th-ranked).
- SFA attempted 40.7 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 71% of the shots it took (and 76.6% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 16.6 three-pointers per contest, which were 29% of its shots (and 23.4% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.