Spurs vs. Clippers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Los Angeles Clippers (4-7) are favored (by 8.5 points) to break a six-game road losing streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (3-10) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup's over/under is 230.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Spurs vs. Clippers Odds & Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Frost Bank Center in San Antonio, Texas
- TV: KENS and BSSC
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Spurs Betting Records & Stats
- San Antonio has played eight games this season that have gone over 230.5 combined points scored.
- San Antonio's matchups this season have a 235.3-point average over/under, 4.8 more points than this game's total.
- So far this year, San Antonio has compiled a 4-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Spurs have been underdogs in 12 games this season and have come away with the win two times (16.7%) in those contests.
- San Antonio has a record of 1-1 when it is set as the underdog by +300 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that San Antonio has a 25% chance of pulling out a win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Spurs vs Clippers Additional Info
|Clippers vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Clippers vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Clippers vs Spurs Prediction|
|Clippers vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Clippers vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Clippers vs Spurs|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Spurs vs. Clippers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 230.5||% of Games Over 230.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Spurs Insights & Trends
- This year, San Antonio is 2-5-0 at home against the spread (.286 winning percentage). Away, it is 2-4-0 ATS (.333).
- The Spurs put up an average of 111.2 points per game, just 0.6 more points than the 110.6 the Clippers give up.
- When it scores more than 110.6 points, San Antonio is 3-5 against the spread and 3-5 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Spurs vs. Clippers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Spurs vs. Clippers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.