Texas A&M vs. Houston Christian Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game between the Texas A&M Aggies (2-1) and Houston Christian Huskies (1-3) going head to head at Reed Arena has a projected final score of 77-50 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Texas A&M, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 8:00 PM ET on November 20.
In their last outing on Thursday, the Aggies suffered a 72-58 loss to Purdue.
Texas A&M vs. Houston Christian Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Reed Arena in College Station, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Texas A&M vs. Houston Christian Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas A&M 77, Houston Christian 50
Other SEC Predictions
- Southern Indiana vs Missouri
- Auburn vs UCF
- South Dakota State vs South Carolina
- Florida vs Purdue
- Texas Southern vs LSU
- Central Arkansas vs Arkansas
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Texas A&M Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Aggies' -203 scoring differential last season (outscored by 7.0 points per game) was a result of putting up 56.9 points per game (323rd in college basketball) while allowing 63.9 per outing (171st in college basketball).
- In conference contests, Texas A&M averaged fewer points per game (53.7) than its overall average (56.9).
- The Aggies scored 58.3 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 7.3 more points than they averaged in away games (51.0).
- In 2022-23, Texas A&M gave up 58.3 points per game at home. In road games, it allowed 69.1.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.