Texas vs. UConn: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 20
The UConn Huskies (4-0) bring a four-game winning streak into a road matchup with the Texas Longhorns (4-0), who have won four straight as well. It tips at 7:00 PM ET (on ESPNU) on Monday, November 20, 2023.
In this article, you can find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the UConn vs. Texas matchup.
Texas vs. UConn Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNU
Texas vs. UConn Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||UConn Moneyline||Texas Moneyline|
|BetMGM||UConn (-6.5)||144.5||-250||+200||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||UConn (-6.5)||144.5||-255||+205||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas vs. UConn Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Texas won 18 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 17 times.
- UConn went 24-9-0 ATS last season.
- The Huskies and their opponents combined to hit the over 20 out of 33 times last season.
Texas Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +3000
- Based on its moneyline odds, Texas has a 3.2% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.