Prairie View A&M vs. Eastern Kentucky Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game that pits the Prairie View A&M Panthers (3-2) against the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (2-1) at Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena has a projected final score of 77-72 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Prairie View A&M, who we project as a slight favorite in this matchup. Tipoff is at 12:00 PM on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, Prairie View A&M is projected to cover the spread (13.5) versus Eastern Kentucky. The two sides are expected to go under the 149.5 over/under.
Prairie View A&M vs. Eastern Kentucky Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Richmond, Kentucky
- Venue: Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena
- Line: Eastern Kentucky -13.5
- Point Total: 149.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Eastern Kentucky -900, Prairie View A&M +600
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Prairie View A&M vs. Eastern Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: Prairie View A&M 77, Eastern Kentucky 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Prairie View A&M vs. Eastern Kentucky
- Pick ATS: Prairie View A&M (+13.5)
- Pick OU: Under (149.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Prairie View A&M Performance Insights
- The Panthers have a +11 scoring differential, topping opponents by 2.2 points per game. They're putting up 74.2 points per game, 206th in college basketball, and are giving up 72 per contest to rank 214th in college basketball.
- Prairie View A&M comes out on top in the rebound battle by an average of 1.2 boards. It records 36.2 rebounds per game (107th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 35.
- Prairie View A&M knocks down 3.6 three-pointers per game (354th in college basketball) while shooting 27.7% from deep (311th in college basketball). It is making 1.6 fewer threes than its opponents, who drain 5.2 per game at 29.9%.
- Prairie View A&M wins the turnover battle by three per game, committing 12.6 (218th in college basketball) while its opponents average 15.6.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.