Texas State vs. McNeese Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game between the McNeese Cowboys (4-1) and Texas State Bobcats (2-2) at Thomas Assembly Center has a projected final score of 80-63 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored McNeese, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 1:00 PM ET on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, McNeese is a good bet to cover the spread, which is listed at 4.5. The two sides are projected to exceed the 136.5 over/under.
Texas State vs. McNeese Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Ruston, Louisiana
- Venue: Thomas Assembly Center
- Line: McNeese -4.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): McNeese -200, Texas State +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Texas State vs. McNeese Score Prediction
- Prediction: McNeese 80, Texas State 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Texas State vs. McNeese
- Pick ATS: McNeese (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (136.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Texas State Performance Insights
- With 66 points per game on offense, Texas State was 318th in the nation last season. On defense, it allowed 66.7 points per contest, which ranked 73rd in college basketball.
- Last year the Bobcats pulled down 29.9 rebounds per game (283rd-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 28 rebounds per contest (28th-ranked).
- Texas State didn't produce many assists last year, ranking sixth-worst in the country with 9.9 assists per contest.
- The Bobcats averaged 10.9 turnovers per game (84th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 11.6 turnovers per contest (206th-ranked).
- It was rough sledding for the Bobcats in terms of three-pointers, as they recorded only 4.4 made threes per game (0-worst in college basketball) and drained just 30.7% of their attempted treys (18th-worst).
- Texas State allowed 6.2 three-pointers per game (51st-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 36.1% three-point percentage (313th-ranked).
- Of the shots attempted by Texas State last season, 73.9% of them were two-pointers (81.8% of the team's made baskets) and 26.1% were threes (18.2%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.