Sam Houston vs. Grambling Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Sam Houston Bearkats (2-3) and Grambling Tigers (2-3) going head-to-head at Trojan Arena has a projected final score of 75-70 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Sam Houston, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will begin at 2:30 PM ET on November 22.
Based on our computer prediction, Grambling projects to cover the 8.5-point spread in its matchup against Sam Houston. The total is currently listed at 134.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Sam Houston vs. Grambling Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Troy, Alabama
- Venue: Trojan Arena
- Line: Sam Houston -8.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Sam Houston -450, Grambling +340
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Sam Houston vs. Grambling Score Prediction
- Prediction: Sam Houston 75, Grambling 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Sam Houston vs. Grambling
- Pick ATS: Grambling (+8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (134.5)
Sam Houston's record against the spread so far this season is 3-2-0, and Grambling's is 0-3-0. A total of four out of the Bearkats' games this season have gone over the point total, and one of the Tigers' games have gone over. The two teams score 144 points per game, 9.5 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Sam Houston Performance Insights
- The Bearkats have been outscored by three points per game (scoring 72.4 points per game to rank 230th in college basketball while allowing 75.4 per outing to rank 269th in college basketball) and have a -15 scoring differential overall.
- Sam Houston comes up short in the rebound battle by an average of 1.2 boards. It is collecting 32.6 rebounds per game (222nd in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 33.8 per outing.
- Sam Houston knocks down 7.4 three-pointers per game (181st in college basketball), while its opponents have made 7 on average.
- The Bearkats rank 291st in college basketball by averaging 86.3 points per 100 possessions on offense, and defensively are 217th in college basketball, allowing 89.9 points per 100 possessions.
- Sam Houston has won the turnover battle by 2.6 turnovers per game, committing 14 (290th in college basketball play) while forcing 16.6 (26th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.