SFA vs. Texas Southern Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game that pits the Stephen F. Austin Ladyjacks (1-2) against the Texas Southern Tigers (1-3) at Health & PE Arena has a good chance to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 70-69 in favor of SFA. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 22.
The Ladyjacks' last game was a 78-55 loss to North Texas on Thursday.
SFA vs. Texas Southern Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Health & PE Arena in Houston, Texas
SFA vs. Texas Southern Score Prediction
- Prediction: SFA 70, Texas Southern 69
Other WAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
SFA Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Ladyjacks had a +495 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 14.6 points per game. They put up 75.3 points per game to rank 29th in college basketball and allowed 60.7 per outing to rank 81st in college basketball.
- SFA scored more in conference action (77.8 points per game) than overall (75.3).
- The Ladyjacks averaged 79.6 points per game at home last season, and 71.3 away.
- At home, SFA allowed 60.4 points per game last season. On the road, it gave up 64.3.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.