Tarleton State vs. CSU Bakersfield Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest between the Tarleton State Texans (3-2) and CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (3-2) squaring off at JSerra Pavilion has a projected final score of 74-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Tarleton State, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 5:00 PM ET on November 22.
Based on our computer prediction, Tarleton State projects to cover the 4.5-point spread in its matchup versus CSU Bakersfield. The total is listed at 134.5, and the two sides are projected to hit the over.
Tarleton State vs. CSU Bakersfield Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: San Juan Capistrano, California
- Venue: JSerra Pavilion
- Line: Tarleton State -4.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Tarleton State -190, CSU Bakersfield +155
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Tarleton State vs. CSU Bakersfield Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tarleton State 74, CSU Bakersfield 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Tarleton State vs. CSU Bakersfield
- Pick ATS: Tarleton State (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (134.5)
Tarleton State is 2-2-0 against the spread, while CSU Bakersfield's ATS record this season is 1-3-0. The Texans have gone over the point total in three games, while Roadrunners games have gone over four times. The teams score an average of 140.2 points per game, 5.7 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Tarleton State Performance Insights
- The Texans are outscoring opponents by 2.4 points per game with a +12 scoring differential overall. They put up 70.8 points per game (250th in college basketball) and allow 68.4 per contest (145th in college basketball).
- Tarleton State prevails in the rebound battle by an average of 3.8 boards. It is recording 31.2 rebounds per game (272nd in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 27.4 per contest.
- Tarleton State makes 3.8 fewer threes per game than the opposition, 5.0 (327th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 8.8.
- The Texans rank 217th in college basketball with 92.5 points scored per 100 possessions, and 207th in college basketball defensively with 89.4 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- Tarleton State and its opponents have been relatively even in the turnover battle. The Texans commit 14.2 per game (305th in college basketball) and force 14.8 (67th in college basketball action).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.