Texas vs. Texas Tech: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 24
The No. 7 Texas Longhorns (10-1) will face off against their Big 12-rival, the Texas Tech Red Raiders (6-5) in a matchup on Friday, November 24, 2023 at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium. The Red Raiders will need their best effort to pull off an upset, they are currently 14-point underdogs. The over/under in this contest is 53 points.
In this article, you can take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Texas vs. Texas Tech matchup.
Texas vs. Texas Tech Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Austin, Texas
- Venue: Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas vs. Texas Tech Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas Moneyline||Texas Tech Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas (-14)||53||-650||+450||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Texas (-14.5)||52.5||-630||+450||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- Washington State vs Washington
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- Florida State vs Florida
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- Iowa vs Nebraska
- Memphis vs Temple
- Houston vs UCF
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- Miami (FL) vs Boston College
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Air Force vs Boise State
- Cal vs UCLA
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- West Virginia vs Baylor
- Penn State vs Michigan State
- Alabama vs Auburn
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- Texas A&M vs LSU
- Navy vs SMU
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
Texas vs. Texas Tech Betting Trends
- Texas has put together a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Longhorns have covered the spread three times this season (3-3 ATS) when playing as at least 14-point favorites.
- Texas Tech has won four games against the spread this year, failing to cover six times.
Texas 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+1400||Bet $100 to win $1400|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.