Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Dallas Cowboys right now have the sixth-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +900.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +900
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cowboys in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Cowboys are only sixth-best in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+900), but third-best according to computer rankings.
- The Cowboys have experienced the seventh-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, improving from +1500 at the start of the season to +900.
- The Cowboys have a 10% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas has eight wins in 12 games against the spread this season.
- This season, eight of the Cowboys' 12 games have gone over the point total.
- The Cowboys have won nine of the 10 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (90%).
- Dallas has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have been a tough matchup for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both total offense (fifth-best with 380.4 yards per game) and total defense (third-best with 287.1 yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Cowboys have been making things happen on both sides of the ball this season, as they rank best in scoring offense (32.3 points per game) and fourth-best in scoring defense (18.3 points allowed per game).
Cowboys Impact Players
- In 12 games, Dak Prescott has thrown for 3,234 yards (269.5 per game), with 26 TDs and six INTs, and completing 70.1%.
- In addition, Prescott has run for 174 yards and two scores.
- In 12 games, CeeDee Lamb has 90 catches for 1,182 yards (98.5 per game) and seven TDs.
- On the ground, Tony Pollard has scored five TDs and picked up 737 yards (61.4 per game).
- In the passing game, Brandin Cooks has scored five times, hauling in 37 balls for 497 yards (45.2 per game).
- Micah Parsons has delivered 42 tackles, 13.0 TFL, 11.5 sacks, and two passes defended in 11 games for the Cowboys.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+150000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+75000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||L 28-16||+150000|
|4||October 1||Patriots||W 38-3||+150000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||L 42-10||+300|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||W 20-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||Rams||W 43-20||+8000|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||L 28-23||+600|
|10||November 12||Giants||W 49-17||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||W 33-10||+150000|
|12||November 23||Commanders||W 45-10||+150000|
|13||November 30||Seahawks||W 41-35||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+4000|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+800|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of December 5 at 5:17 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.