Houston Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Houston Cougars (8-0) are in the running to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as oddsmakers have listed them at +1700 on the moneyline, the eighth-best odds among all college basketball teams.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Wednesday's docket includes a home matchup for the Cougars against the Rice Owls. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00 PM ET. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this game.
Houston NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1700||8th||Bet $100 to win $1700|
|Preseason||+2200||8th||Bet $100 to win $2200|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Houston Team Stats
- Houston outscores opponents by 24.6 points per game (scoring 75.0 per game to rank 184th in college basketball while allowing 50.4 per contest to rank first in college basketball) and has a +197 scoring differential overall.
- The Cougars are 4-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 3-0 in neutral-site games this year.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Houston Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-0 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, Houston is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the fourth-most wins.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Houston is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 21st-most victories.
- Houston has tied for the 13th-most Quadrant 3 victories in the country (two).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Houston Players
- LJ Cryer leads the Cougars in scoring, racking up 17.8 points per game.
- Houston is led in rebounding by J'wan Roberts' 8.3 rebounds per game and assists by Jamal Shead's 6.0 assists per game.
- Cryer hits 3.4 threes per game to lead the Cougars.
- Shead leads the team with 2.9 steals per game. Ja'Vier Francis collects 1.5 blocks a game to pace Houston.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.