Texas Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Texas Longhorns (6-2) are outside shots to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as sportsbooks have listed them at +6000 on the moneyline, the 29th-ranked odds of all college basketball squads.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Longhorns host the Houston Christian Huskies, beginning at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 9. There are currently no odds set for this contest.
Texas NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+6000||29th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
|Preseason||+3000||11th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas Team Stats
- Texas' +87 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 10.9 points per game) is a result of scoring 79.3 points per game (93rd in college basketball) while allowing 68.4 per contest (118th in college basketball).
- The Longhorns are 5-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 1-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Texas is a perfect 6-0 as favorites and winless at 0-2 as the underdog.
- The Longhorns are undefeated in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- Texas has two losses against Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 32nd-most in the nation.
- Texas has five wins over Quadrant 4 teams, tied for the fifth-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Texas Players
- The Longhorns' scoring leader is Max Abmas, who averages 17.8 points per game.
- Texas is led in rebounding by Dillon Mitchell's 9.0 rebounds per game and assists by Tyrese Hunter's 4.1 assists per game.
- The Longhorns are led by Abmas from beyond the arc. He knocks down 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Texas' steals leader is Brock Cunningham, who grabs 2.1 per game. Mitchell leads the team averaging 1.8 blocks a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.