Texas Tech Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers have listed the Texas Tech Red Raiders (6-2) with +15000 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Red Raiders host the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles. The two teams take the court at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 12. Bookmakers have not yet set odds for this contest.
Texas Tech NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+15000||57th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Preseason||+12500||45th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas Tech Team Stats
- Texas Tech outscores opponents by 9.2 points per game (scoring 74.8 per game to rank 176th in college basketball while giving up 65.6 per contest to rank 64th in college basketball) and has a +73 scoring differential overall.
- The Red Raiders are 4-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Texas Tech is perfect at 5-0 as favorites and has one win (1-2) as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Red Raiders are 1-0. They also are undefeated in games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Texas Tech and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas Tech Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Texas Tech has one win over Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 14th-most in Division 1.
- Texas Tech has two wins against Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 16th-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Texas Tech Players
- Joe Toussaint leads the Red Raiders in scoring (15.4 PPG) and assists (3.9 per game).
- Texas Tech is led by Warren Washington's 8.3 rebounds per game.
- The Red Raiders are led by Chance McMillian from beyond the arc. He hits 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Toussaint leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Washington collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace Texas Tech.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.