Vacant house fire in Central Lubbock
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - Fire marshals are investigating a fire sparked at a vacant house in Central Lubbock.
Firefighters responded to the call at 1:05 a.m. Wednesday at a house in the 2000 block of 44th Street.
Firefighters say when they arrived, the fire was at the back of the house.
ATMOS Energy and LP&L crews were at the scene to check out the utilities. Utilities have not been connected at the house since May of this year.
Copyright 2015 KCBD. All rights reserved.