Applications being accepted for the 2017 Salvation Army Angel Tree
LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - The Salvation Army of Lubbock will be accepting applications for the Angel Tree Program starting on October 23, 2017. This program serves children from birth through 12 years of age with a complete Christmas, including clothing, shoes, and toys free of charge.
Monday, October 23rd 9 am - 2 pm
Tuesday, October 24th 9 am - 2 pm, 5 pm - 8 pm
Thursday, October 26th 9 am - 2 pm, 5 pm - 8 pm
Friday, October 27th 9 am - 2 pm
The Salvation Army
1111 16th Street
Lubbock, TX 79407
- Valid Texas Photo ID
- Social security cards for everyone in the household
- Proof of residence: Current lease, utility bill (Aug./Sept. 2017)
- Proof of need: Section 9 or HUD lease document, Medicaid eligibility letter, or income statements
- Birth Certificates for all children registered
- Official custody documents if applicants are not biological children
- Children's shirt, jacket, pants, and shoe size
- Children's Christmas toy wish list
For questions about the program or registration, please contact The Salvation Army at 806-765-9434.
Copyright 2017 KCBD. All rights reserved.