Advertisement

LFR puts out accidental fire in 7100 block of Pontiac Avenue

Source: Lubbock Fire Rescue
Source: Lubbock Fire Rescue
Updated: Apr. 2, 2018 at 3:57 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - Lubbock Fire Rescue put out an accidental fire on Friday, caused by an Internet/Cable modem that was found wedged between a mini fridge and a wall.

The fire was found in the 7100 block of Pontiac Avenue around 2:30 p.m.

Fire officials say the modem was surrounded by combustibles that helped the flames spread.

Copyright 2018 KCBD. All rights reserved.