(KCBD) - The Lubbock municipal polls will open for the 2018 season on Tuesday, May 29 at 1 p.m.
They will be open Tuesdays through Sundays from 1 p.m. until 6 p.m.
It will cost $2 for kids 17 and under, $2.50 for adults and children under the age of 2 get in for free.
Group rates are available for groups of 35 or more and must be scheduled through Kayla at 806-775-2670. Pool rentals are available for parties Thursday-Sunday from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. by coming into the office or reserving online at www.playlubbock.com.
- Clapp Pool, 46th Street and Avenue U, 767-2736: Amenities include a 90' water slide, concession stand, lifeguards, showers, diving boards, and shade umbrellas.
- Mae Simmons Pool, 24th Street and Dr. MLK, Jr. Blvd., 767-2732: Amenities include a 90' water slide, concession stand, lifeguards, showers, diving board and shade umbrellas.
- Maxey Pool, 4007 30th Street, 767-3739: Amenities include a concession stand, lifeguards, showers, diving boards, shade umbrellas and shade trees.
- Montelongo Pool, 3200 Bates Street, 767-2734: Amenities include a 90' water slide, concession stand, lifeguards, showers, diving boards, shade umbrellas, a separate wading pool, and zero depth entry into main pool.
For those who want to swim all summer, Summer Splash Passes are available at the Parks and Recreation Office at 1611 10th Street, Monday-Friday 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. These passes are great for kids and adults alike and are priced to be affordable.
Summer Passes are as follows:
- Family Splash Pass - Good May 29 – August 10 - Cost: $150 for a family of four
- Individual Splash Pass - Good May 29 – August 10 - Cost: $65 for children and $90 for adults
- 30-Day Splash Pass - Cost: $45 for children and $60 for adults
- 7-Day Splash Pass - Cost: $10 for children and $14 for adults